Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Sept. 4, 2007



Does anyone celebrate half birthdays anymore? Because today I am nth and a half years old. I don't really expect presents or anything special, just maybe a little mad hatterish tea party. One with lots of crazy pottery and lots of crazy conversation punctuated by the phase, "Clean cup move down!"



I think who would I invite to such a party if I could invite anyone? I would definitely invite Alan Rickman as the voice of propriety, and Oscar Wilde to spice things up a bit, but who else? My cousin, she would have to be there to laugh with me that is for certain. Maybe, Oprah to keep us all real. How about, Anne Boleyn and Merriweather Lewis that would be interesting? Dorthy Parker too. I wouldn't invite the F. Scott and Zelda (too messy). I also could invite Emma Thompson, Rowan Atkinson, and Kate Winslet to join the party. Mark Twain would be nice addition as would any member of the pre-Raphaelite brotherhood.



This party is getting to be a little excessive, but like I say, if it can be done, it can be overdone.



So at the party I would announce with much glee that I am to start a new job tomorrow. So sip up and enjoy the news that my unemployed period is over. I start tomorrow training to be an assistant librarian which is about as good a fit as it gets.

No comments: