Wednesday, December 31, 2014

New Years Resolutions and Stuff

Every year at this time I review my previous year's resolution.  As I thought about it I couldn't remember what I had resolved to do in 2014.  When I went back and checked, I was relieved to see I had no resolutions (http://tempestinapot.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2013-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&updated-max=2014-01-01T00:00:00-06:00&max-results=50).  What a relief that was, no fail for me.  Maybe having no resolutions is the way to go.  I should learn from last year, but I guess not because I have a resolution for 2015.  I am resolving to drink less soda.  I know, I have never been a soda drinker so where did this come from?  However, rediscovering Mr. Pibb has been my downfall.  I have been sucking the stuff down like it is the elixir of life.  I feel guilty that I am trolling the aisle of the check out at the grocery store looking for Pibb. Time to step away from the soda and go back to drinking tea.  Wish me luck.

No comments: