Saturday, February 1, 2014

Happy Birthday Baby Sis!

Today in the eleventh hour I want to wish my baby sister happy birthday.  I am really lucky to have a baby sister so much younger then me.  She keeps me young at heart, though as I get older being young at heart can be very exhausting.  I have been impressed by the adult she has become. 

Jess in the Casablanca Wavy Scarf
Though she has many admirable qualities, the fact that she is knit worthy is one of my favorite things about her.  I have been knitting things for her almost since the beginning of my knitting obsession. She is always happy to get my latest creation.  Vain knitter that I am, she tells me everyone compliments the items I make her.  Finally, the girl can rock some knitwear.

So happy birthday baby sis, and I see many more knitted items in your future.

No comments: