Friday, April 17, 2015

The Perfect Chest of Drawers

I am picky and I know it.  Today I started my quest for a chest of drawers for my bedroom.  It has been almost 15 years since I had a chest of drawers, I think because my old one died and I couldn't find one I liked.  I ended up with a wardrobe instead.  The wardrobe,a sad and tacky particle board thing, is falling apart and has only the trip to the curb in its future. Now I am living out of 3 suitcases, and I see a need for a chest of drawers.  Of course I have requirements because no ordinary chest of drawers will do. First it must have at least 5 drawers.  Second it can't be particle board. Third it must be only 30 inches wide.  In my fantasies, I walk into the funky antique mall, a light shines on the absolutely perfect piece of furniture, angels sing, and the price tag says "Cheap." Wish me luck with that.

No comments: