Monday, February 29, 2016

Beatles Month


For a couple of years now I have deemed February Beatles Month.  During the month I listen to, you guessed it, Beatles music, watch Beatles films and videos, and try to learn new things about the Beatles.  I always start with the 1 album and work through the others I own.  I also listen to some of the solo stuff.  Usually, I watch at least one movie, Help is my favorite.  Basically, I wholly in everything Beatles.

February can be a cruel month.  The weather is often cold and miserable, the days short and nights long.  February also reminds me of the bleakness from 2010, when I lost my ,dad.  John, Paul, George, and Ringo help me cope with my memories of a painful times.  This month I even get a bonus day to enjoy the fab four.  Thanks Leap Year, I needed the extra day.

No comments: