Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fabulousity


Today Kimora Lee Simmons book Fabulousity crossed the desk at the library. I was stunned. How dare she steal a wordI cobbled together, I huffed. I know she is a local girl that made good and all, but over all I find her vapid and shallow. Indignantly, I flipped thorough the pages and suddenly something caught my eye. The chapter began with a tag that said dress as if you are going to run into your worst enemy. Wait she maybe shallow and vapid, but there is some wisdom here. I must admit that sometimes I think, what if I run into X or Y I should look, well not to be redundant, fabulous. So let me think maybe I am the vapid, shallow one. On that thought I slammed the book shut and pushed it away. Since then I have been wondering does Baby Phat brand come in plus sizes?

No comments: