Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flesh for the Famous, or Celebrity Tattoos on the Web.

I have been playing a new game, on google when I am bored.  First I type in a celebrity's name followed by the word "tattoo" in google image.  I must admit I am amazed by all the fan flesh devoted to Fill in Star Name Here.  My quest started with Betty White, and I just did Mr. Rogers; both had several hits.  Try it the results are astounding.  One exceptionally devoted man has Julia Roberts tattooed on his body 82 times.  Don't get me wrong I love tattoos, but 82 times?  I am sure someone else out there has invented a game where they google a common household item like dinnerware and were shocked to find some crazy woman who has 6 pieces of Fiestaware tattooed on her back.

2 comments:

Charade said...

Wouldn't you like to see the face of those who have found your tattoo through Google? Too funny.

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

I googled washing machine & tattoo and found a few amazing examples. We are an awesome lot.