Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year, Same Addiction

In the enjoying the journey category, I have some new Fiestaware, I want to share with you.  I went to Cornucopia with a friend and while he picked out some new serving pieces I picked out a few things for me too.


I picked out two pieces in the new marigold, a ramekin and a cereal bowl.  I am not sure if I will buy the place setting in marigold yet, but I have at least a few items in this bright cheery color.  I also was tempted by a clearance sale on the seasonal dishes and bought a platter.


I have guilt about buying a piece of Fiestaware that I will maybe only use for the month of December, but the clearance price was just too tempting to pass up.  Please don't judge me too harshly.

And the final piece in my Fiesta round up was a Christmas present, one of my co-workers bought me.  A lemongrass spoon rest.  It is so unexpected and awesome.


Yes, I see my journey, as a very colorful one surrounded by much dinnerware.

No comments: