Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Not all babies are cute at first

Everyone who was there said I was pretty baby, round and rosy. However, this picture was obviously taken before I had time to primp. I think I look kind of like I feel today, cranky. I also love the whole squinty eye thing. About the only thing I really would approve of in this shot is the little kewpie doll hairdo, but maybe I just have a pointy head. Regardless, in the days before ultrasounds this was my first photo shoot. I improved with age and learned to quit squinting when not in the sun. But I think for those of you who will know when I am much older then I am today, this is what I will look like as I ripen.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhh! You are so cute!

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

Talked to my mother and one of the first things she said was, "You were such a beautiful baby." Goes to show you beauty is subjective especially when it comes to babies.