Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sometimes I hate cats!


Sometimes I hate my cats. Today is one of those times. Over the weekend I washed ALL my bed linens. If it fit in the washer I washed it. Saturday night I even slept on my futon while my sheets dried. Tonight after a great night of friends, knitting, and gossip I came home to a mess. One of my cats puked all over my bed, on a new library book, and a presentation I need for tomorrow. Yup, I am hating cats right now. The barf seeped through the protective cat blanket, my blanket, the flat sheet, the fitted sheet, and the mattress pad. Sometimes I hate cats.
Tonight I will have to do 3 extra loads of wash, clean a brand new library book (that no one has even cracked open yet), reprint and annotated my presentation. I just wish the cat that had the discourtesy to do this awful thing would have just puked on the floor. It is very washable and so are the bottoms of my shoes. You know sometimes I really do hate cats!

2 comments:

jess rules all. don't forget it said...

Let me guess...it was Seven that did the wrong doing?

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

No Dante.