Sunday, April 5, 2009

I hate to harp on this but...

I am still trying to get use to the whole square Fiestaware thing. I even used the dish last night for dinner to hold chips. It just felt wrong. I am trying, but when one of my dinner companions looked right at me and said, "Fiesta is square." It was not very pretty. I made the mistake of telling her that Homer Laughlin is making square bowls and mugs to go with the plates. She keeps telling me she is going to get a square mug and make me watch her drink out of it. I thought, sure and I will make sure you are drinking more than coffee.

2 comments:

DS Mark said...

I like the square Fiesta, but its not for everyone. I doubt if Homer Laughlin will make too much of it.

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

DS Mark Thanks for the comment I love your blog! So maybe square fiestaware does serve a purpose.