Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Tangled Yarn

I hate bad yarn days more than I hate bad hair days. And trust me I hate bad hair days. So today was not the best yarn day. I had my second toe-up sock class tonight. I was excited, all ready to knit in the comfort of the Georgia's beautiful little shop, Hearthstone Knits http://hearthstoneyarns.com/ with the other eager knitters. So I did not feel the love from my knitting when I was the last knitter to get to the heel turn. Then the heel had one too many stitches. The stitch is just hanging out there waiting to be saved or salvaged or picked up or something like that one of my very talented knitting friends tried to explain to me. In the end I still don't think I got how I am suppose to be fixing the problem. And here it is 2 in the morning and I am still thinking of how I screwed up my sock. Rats, I hate being the mediocre knitter in the room.

No comments: