Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cable Me This!

As much as I lamented having to knit bobbles (http://tempestinapot.blogspot.com/search?q=bobbles), I love, LOVE, love knitting cables.  This month's building block was all about cables.  Three cables to the back and three cables to the front and voilà I have an impressive block to show you.

Building Block #5
The center horseshoe cable was so easy, and it looks so cool.  That is what I love about knitting cables they are fun to knit, but appear so complicated.  The center horseshoe cable is really just two cables done side by side.  Amazing.  Like I said I love knitting cables.  If you think they are too hard, believe me when I tell you I learned how to knit them while half crocked.  Trust me you can do them and you will be so proud of end product.

No comments: