Thursday, May 29, 2014

Welcome Oregon & Pennsylvania!

 
 
Sorry to be a little late on this congratulatory blog post, but I have been busy with another project.  I will blog about that later.  However, I did get excited when I heard about Pennsylvania and immediately called my wife to tell her we are now married in 19 states and the District of Columbia.  The great states of Pennsylvania and Oregon are recognizing same-sex marriage.  No stays and even conservatives in those states have thrown in the towel on stopping this juggernaut of justice.  The statistics and pundits agree it is only a matter of time until marriage equality is the law of the land.  
 
 
My collection of state magnets is growing.  I look at the states everyday on my way out the door.  It reminds me of all the progress we have made in the last 10 years.  I know I need to be patient, because soon Missouri will join my collection.  I just keep asking myself when? 

No comments: