Saturday, September 29, 2007

Drink me!


So I have to think about this new job. Do I want to move to Jeff City is the question? Do I want to go for a job that I know I could do and I would be successful at or stay here and keep looking for something else? I like most of my life here. I have good friends and a basically functional relationship. Professionally this would be a perfect job for my culmination of professional experience. I would be appreciated (what a concept after the Collector's Office). This is truly a struggle. I wish I had a crystal ball to tell me which direction to go.
Anyway, I want to be a writer in the end so does it matter where I live?
Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
So I have three cats and they are remarkably restrained when if comes to my stash of yarn. However, one of the dogs got a cake of alpaca/silk blend yarn and dragged it around the house today. She unrolled it and left a puddle of yarn barf in my kitchen. It was very annoying. She is no longer allowed near my yarn (bad puppy!)

No comments: