Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Bodily Functions


This is a picture of kool-aid dyed yarn. It is complete irrelevant to my post today, but I think once you read the post you will be glad that I choose a picture of the yarn instead of something more fitting.
Saturday at the Library, someone crapped on the floor of the woman's restroom and then spread it all over with her shoe. Though not in my job description, I felt that it would be best to clean it up so it did not ferment over the weekend and become a bigger problem on Monday morning. I double gloved up and used bleach to wipe up what I could. Gross and disgusting.
Tuesday morning while shelf reading in the corner of the library I found what I thought was a gold foil candy wrapper. I picked it up to discover it was a Magnum condom wrapper with the used condom inside it. I was totally repulsed and spent the next half hour washing my hands with hot water.
I am in fact waiting to see what tomorrow will bring. I am thinking a patron will probably spit on me because the Internet is slow.
On that note have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: