Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Coziest

Taste like everything else is so subjective. So to say that I have garish taste is in fact not true. Maybe to you it is, but trust me when I say this someone out there has more garish taste then I do. In fact I can prove it with an illustrative story. Tonight when I had the serendipitous fate to being surrounded by some of my most favorite people I pointed out a tea cozy that I liked. It was knitted in a stripped pattern of carnival of colors. I could see the doubt and I will just say it, judgement, of my companions on the outrageousness of the item in question. Fortunately, I have a strong enough ego that I could just roll my eyes and think, fabulous comes at a cost. But to prove that I am not that over the top, here are examples of three tea cozy styles you would never see in my house. Felted and freaky
The Sigmund and the Sea Monster Models Camels spit, enuf said

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Re: the striped tea cozy

I kinda liked it.

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

Yeah! Fiona is on my side!!!