Thursday, December 6, 2007

And a cake marked eat me


Today I dashed into Jilly's Cupcake Bar http://www.jillyscupcakebar.com/Home.html
for dinner. Talk about eating healthy. I had a s'more cupcake and a 2% steamed millk. The food gestpo is probably looking for me right now. Anyway, the place is really kind of cool. It was almost the end of the day so I didn't have to much to choose from, but you know that might have been a good thing.
It was obsence the way I made love to that cupcake. The chocolate icing and with the marshmellow and carmel drizzled on it, obsence I tell you. I think the only thing that could have made it better was if it had a marshmellow center. By the goddesses of indulgence, I would have went into a coma on that one. Anyway, the chocolate hopped me up so much I am still reeling from the sugar. My final pronouncement is mmmmm yummy in my tummy.

No comments: