Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is that the reason so many tea-things are put out here?


Truthfully, I am not a very Christmassy kind of person. I just like getting the days off from work. I can get behind any holiday that allows me to be paid not to be at work. So, I try not to be a scrooge, but overall I dislike carols and the combination of red with green does not inspire me. That said, look at my beautiful Christmas present from my cuz. She knitted me this beautiful tea cozy out of Noro yarn. It looks especially (dare I say it) FABULOUS cuddled around one of my fiestaware teapots. I love it even if I did need a course on how to dress a teapot. I originally tried to put it on upside down.
I think about all the tea-things I possess and I am sure the Mad Hatter would be jealous. I could have a non-stop tea party for days, if I only had a longer table. Regardless, this is one more wonderful addition to the party.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That is a pretty kick ass sweater for your tea pot.

AmyS said...

Yay! It does look lovely on the Fiesta, even if I say so myself.