Monday, December 10, 2007

Three-legged pack dog

So I knitted a belly band Lanie after much pleading from her father to do so. Dyebolical Yarns (stlrachelknits.blogspot.com) suggested that I should have knitted a pockets in Lanie's belly band. Thanks for giving the taters' dad ideas Dyebolical. Anyway, this is the belly band modeled by Lanie. It was suggested that her tummy got cold because the missing leg isn't there to shelter her tummy. So this is the end result. She immediately tired to chew it off. But my duty is done. If Lanie's belly gets cold, I have done my part to keep it warm.

Also, this morning at 5:40 am after 2 hours of labor my niece gave birth to her third child, Joshua Warren Queen. Joshua was 7 plus pounds and twenty inches long. Thankful, my niece is getting her tubes tied in six weeks, so no new babies for a long time, until my baby sister starts reproducing.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Since I have so much influence, I think you should make ME a belly band with pockets. I promise not to chew it off.

Congrats on ze baybeee neffew.

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

But will you wrestle with me while I try to get it on you?