Saturday, December 15, 2007

Much muchness



I look out my window and see snow, so I thought I would think of something tropical. This photo is one of my pictures from Hawaii. It made me think of a Hawaiian Christmas instead of the white one taking place outside. It is amazing that we always want what we don't have. If I was in Hawaii maybe I would be wishing for a white Christmas. Okay, that is a laugh because I would never want snow no matter what the holiday.

I have spent the last two days shuffling around in my jammies because I slept funny Thursday night and woke up in a world of hurt in my back on Friday. I did not even go to work, I couldn't put socks on. I thought about wearing sandals to work but realized they were on a shelf and my reaching ability was limited. I felt so bad I sent my girlfriend to LYS, Knitorious (www.knitorious.com) to save me from a bad yarn situation. I see her walking in very determined, but completely looking like a fish out of water going up to the yarn girl in charge and saying, "Help! Tempesttea needs more yarn." I am sure the head yarn girl smirked at that one. She has a clue how much yarn I have. Anyway, kudos to the LYS staff and my girlfriend, job well done. Second bracelet is progressing well. The village approach to solving yarn problems was a smashing success. Love you guys.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

We love seeing Natalie!