Thursday, December 27, 2007

Divine Hair


So my wonderful friend, transplantmom, took me to the movies Christmas morning. I think it was take a gentile to the movie day, I rewarded her kindness by dumping popcorn all over her and the two chairs in front of us. Fortunately, no one was sitting there yet. I doubt she takes me to the movies again after that.
However, we wanted something bright and cheery so of course we went to see Sweeney Todd. I loved it, the music, the sets, the gore, Johnny Depp's hair. Fabulous. I also enjoyed Alan Rickman playing an evil judge, he does evil so well. Did I mention Johnny Depp's hair? Anyway, not only was it a feast of entertainment, but it was also a feast of knitting. The scarves, shawls and wristwarmers were everywhere. I am thinking it will be a great season for wristwarmers and aren't I glad I know how to knit them. If only I can crank out a pair for myself. Anyway, for the goth children and the goth children wannabes run to the theatre and see Sweeney Todd you will love it. Oh and in case you missed it Johnny Depp's hair is divine.

No comments: