Saturday, November 30, 2013

Day 30--Switcheroo and Wrap Up

Okay,  for the last day of the month, I've agreed to do the wrap up.  Who am I?  Well, I'm Jamie's less cyber-savvy half, Natalie.  It has been fun going through all of this ancient history, a little embarrassing, and at times, painful.  Still Jamie's memory is much better than mine, so I shan't post any corrections or even objections.  Suffice to say the last 30 plus years have been a pretty wild trip and I'd like no one better than Jamie by my side.  We've shared much laughter and many tears along the way.

The past, however, is the past and it can't be changed.  My focus rather is the future.  Even now, I can't think of anyone I'd rather be stranded on a desert island with than her.  As I've often told her...I won't die without her, but my life would lose all of its color.  After all of these years, Jamie still surprises me, she still makes me laugh, she still makes me crazy, and she still takes my breath away.  Here's to the next 30 years together.  I love you, crazy woman, and I am so glad you've chosen to share your life with me.

1 comment:

Tempest ina Pot of Tea said...

I have the best wife. And the truth is I can't think of anyone I would rather be on deserted island with too. She would figure out how to get us rescued in no time.