Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day Seven: Gratitude

Today is a hard day to come up with something. I had to work and I am very tired (too much late night knitting). I would like to spend time with my friends, but I just don't have the spare minutes to do it tonight. But I am not in despair, I have an Ace up sleeve. I have my virtual life to keep me connected.
Today I am grateful for my virtual life. I can stay in touch with all my beloved peeps at the peck of a key. I am can whine or shine on the Internet. My friends are also very connected and I was introduced to many of my favorite Internet locales. I cut my virtual teeth on Livejournal and moved on to Twitter and Facebook. I love my Ravelry account, it is my lifeline to all things knitty. So tonight after a long day I will curl up on my futon review all aspect of my virtual life, blog, flickr, tweet, and pass out from exhaustion. Grateful that I am virtually loved.

No comments: